Shipping

For Locals , I normally use TIKI, JNE or Registered Post office. depends on request.

For International, I highly recommend EMS (express mail service) from the post office as it's traceable through online. Although the cost would be a bit higher than normal air parcel.

I will give the tracking number as soon as I send the items, and you could track the status at http://ems.posindonesia.co.id/
  
But of course, if you prefer to use Normal registered air mail which is also Good and of course cheaper, but sometimes it takes longer time to deliver and more risky. Although you can rest assured that we'll try our best to help  you track the parcel if it's lost or delayed by the post office.

Drop ship service also available. No worries as I would put the sender name as your name. this would save cost and time.

For Tax and custom, I'm not sure about the tax, because every country got different rules about the tax. but I will declare the parcel as gift/samples.

For ASEAN ( Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, etc) normally takes 4-7 days by EMS

For Locally ( Within Indonesia ) normally takes about 1-7days by Post / Courier service.